Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Young Black Jack First Impression

   MFW see this -> (*゚ロ゚) ...

Hello! It's me again, kaem! Now is the start of the new seasons, which means new animes! Now, I want to tell you about my first impression on one of the new anime in this season, Young Black Jack.


If you don't know, Blackjack is an old manga made by Osamu Tezuka that tells us about an old illegal doctor that can operate a patient that has "strange" illness, and his bill is really..... something. You can ignore this if you've already known.

Young blackjack is a manga based on the Osamu Tezuka's Black Jack that was made by Yoshiaki Tabata (Story) and Yūgo Ōkuma (Art). But, according to wikipedia, Young Black Jack first appeared as a Live-Action drama that aired in April 23, 2011. 







 ← Yes this is how (old) blackjack looks like




Okay, now about the anime. Because I don't watch/read the original Black Jack, I didn't know what Black Jack is about (I only know from ads in my TV and just see some strange doctor with his little assistant). In this story, we are introduced to a regular young medical student named Hazama Kuroo.

Yes, he is performing air surgery.

There are some problems involved medical students protesting about something (I didn't remember it well or I'm just too lazy to remember). But, at the same time, there are some accident involving a bus that's crashed by a train. And the hospital is an medical school's hospital. That means many of the doctor is an intern from this medical school. And because there're so many casualties, they need more medical students to help. But many of them are protesting about blablabla and don't care any of that accident (F*** you all). And there comes our hero, asked by some girl who is searching for help (Desperate enough that she asked him, whose for her is a weird guy). So, Hazama joined in to help. There're no death, but there is one boy who is fatally injured (One of his arm and leg are dismembered. Eww). And the doctor said it's impossible to attach that organs back, and insists to mutilate them. Hazama, on the other side, is thinking about the possibilities to attach the organs. And after seconds, he said he can put them back. But yeah, He asked A LOTS of cash (lolz). The boy parents think for a bit, and finally agreed.

And because I'm too lazy to describe it more, I'll just put my conclusion here.

CONCLUSION:
This is a good anime IMO. I'll definitely watch this until the end. For a side note, the illness in this series isn't as weird as the original. Logically, the problem here isn't that impossible to be solved, but it's ridiculously hard.


And that is my first impression about Young Black Jack. I will review it when the series is finished. Stay tuned!



//usamin a qt
~Kaeeem~

No comments:

Post a Comment