Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kamisama no Memocho

A friend of mine recommended me to watch this anime since they told me that it is good. So then I gave it a try and I totally enjoyed watching it.






Plot:

Narumi Fujishima, the main protagonist, is a high school student that doesn't get involved with his school. Thus making him unable to fit with a lot of his classmates. Due to a certain event, he was then pulled into joining the gardening club. He then met Ayaka Shinozaki, the only solo member of the gardening club. Narumi was then introduced to a certain girl named Alice who lived as a shut-in filled with a lot of stuffed animals and computer monitors around her room. Despite of her looks, Alice is the leader of a small group of amateur detectives, called NEET, filled with unemployed people. Although Alice is a young and unsociable girl, she have an incredible skill with hacking. Narumi was dragged into joining NEET. Together they solved countless of cases and murders with the help of Alice's skills and genius intellect.


This mysterious but at the same time humorous anime has been airing from 2nd July 2011 until 24th September 2011 with a total of 12 episodes. In my opinion this Kamisama no Memochou [God's Memo] is entertaining, funny at some of the time, serious in others. I have a mixed feeling with this anime but I enjoyed it up until the last episodes. The only thing I'm not happy about is the story could have been longer and I feel kinda sad when the story ended. I'm not sad because of the story, I'm sad that the story ended.



All in all, I would recommend you viewers to watch Kamisama no Memochou. I would give this anime a 8/10.

Kamisama no Memochou OP:


OP Theme: "Kawaru Mirai" by Choucho

No comments:

Post a Comment