Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi First Impression

ANOTHER INTERESTING A-1 ANIME


Hi there! Sorry for the inactivity, the admins was really busy in the real world recently  (; ̄ะด ̄).

Me, kaem (or kemu), will tell you about my first impression of one of the new anime airing this season! (insert yay and clapping sfx here)  The title is Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (some people call it Erased). 

My first impression on the first second is, "wow this anime has a nice concept." The genre is Slice of Life, Mystery, Sci-fi. At first, the anime told us there is a boy named Satoru Fujinuma, a 29 year old manga artist struggling to make a name for himself following his debut. But aside from that usual introduction, he has an unique ability (he call it revival) that he is forced to prevent some accident that makes someone killed by being sent back in time. WOW

For the first half, the anime just showed us how the power works and tell the life of Satoru. But in the second half, there's some "twist" (I can't tell ya :p) that makes his power works a little different than usual. Usually, he's only sent back by 5 or 10 minutes before the accident happened (He told it in the anime). But, in this case, he was sent back to when he is a grade-schooler! And that's episode 1.


I really like this genre and plot, so I will definitely watch this until the end (not like some anime at the season before that I dropped). So, if you like the sci-fi mystery anime, you should really watch this series. And that's my first Impression on this anime. See you at my next post xD


-Kemu













This girl is always on my mind now idk why




Ps. Young Blackjack review soon (....maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment