Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Glasslip Review


Nagi no Asukara????


So, like I said in my previous post, I will watch some anime to do some reviews. I watched Glasslip because I want to watch it before but I'm too lazy I just lost interest to watch a lot of anime. Why am I watching this instead of the other one first? Well, like the subheading said, it just gave the Nagi no Asukara vibes. Because it's P.A Works and the character are somehow similar. And after watch it for awhile, my reaction is, "OMG THIS IS SO NAGI NO ASUKARA" because the romance part is really similar. 




This anime tells us about a boy named Okikura Kakeru, who moved into some (small?) town. And in the first episode, there're a group of teenagers who came into the firework festival. At there, that Kakeru guy sees a girl (her name is Fukami Touko), and she is one of the girl in that teenager group that I mentioned, like there is something in her. And blah blah blah (I forgot the details after that scene lol). So, at the last part of the episode 1, The group is gathering at some cafe named Kazemura whose owned by the grandfather of one of the boys in this group. And suddenly, Kakeru just went there and tell Touko, "I can see what you can see." After this part, I know the others aren't happy when that Kakeru guy just appear and tell Touko that sentence. At this point, I know there is some supernatural power that this two people have. At the later, Kakeru named this "The fragments of the future"




Because this anime feels like Nagi no Asukara at some glances, I was really excited to watch this. The artwork is really similar, and the romance and the story are a little bit similar too. Except that the story is just..... Not clear? I dunno but there are so many plot holes in this anime when I finished watching it. Like, I don't know what is this "Fragments of the future" really do because at the later episode, it was confirmed that it doesn't show the future. And the ending is such a cliffhanger that I'm confused what is happening at the last episode. Well because at the past I like to watch some Japanese stories (Film, book, manga, anime), I think this anime wants us to think for our self what is happening. Like there are glimpse of clue what is that vision really is, and the ending isn't clear but there are some clues what happened in the end.

So, IMO, the rating is:

6/10

This anime has a lot of potential, but ended a little disappointing by the ending and the plot.
The music is nice tho, I really like the OP and ED. I have read some reviews too about this anime and they gave worse score than mine lol. So, in short, Nagi no Asukara is way better than this anime, even tho this anime is a little similar.


See you in my other posts! XD 



                                                                          ~Kaeeem~

No comments:

Post a Comment