Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

So uhhm.... Hello. About me nowadays~

Hi there, Kaeeem here. Sorry for my long inactivity here because there're so many activity IRL or just me being lazy tho lol




So, what am I doing nowadays? Well, I'm now more into games, especially arcade games like:

Pump it Up Prime


Sound Voltex

Beatmania IIDX


And I rarely watch anime now, but I still watch some tho, some old anime like Nichijou or Lucky Star. Ah, and except arcade games, I played some mobile games and PC games too (Steam games, because Gaben gave me so many discount ;-; ), but I only played light games tho (on PC), like some visual novels, point and click games, old horror games, light platformer, etc etc etc. For mobile games, I played School Idol Festival (people would call it SIF for easier pronunciation), and My princess is the cutest. These 2 are mainly my mobile games, but sometimes I play jubeat plus and Rb Plus too. 

So, for short, now I'm focused mainly in games (but for some cases still anime/japan related tho), but maybe I'm trying to watch some new anime for some reviewing and first Impressions. Stay tuned!



Oh and have some doge (Dunno why but I like doge because it's just cute > < )













No comments:

Post a Comment