Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hataraku Mao-sama!

Hey guys. It has been a while and finally I'm coming back to do more reviews. So technically I have finished this anime review like a couple of weeks ago but a couple of days later when I logged in back to blogger the safe file was replaced by my other draft post which kinda sucks. This kinda means I have to make the review all over again. And as for the thing I said previously regarding each of the admin's going to make an anime review... well things didn't turn out right since both Frail and Light are busy with their own duties so I'll cover it for them this time.

Hataraku Mao-sama light novel volume 1 cover



Plot

The story started of in another dimension where a war had reached its climax. The war was between a hero and the demon lord. Just as soon as the dark lord was about to lose, he opened up a portal and with his trusted general he jumped into the portal to escape his death which ends up teleporting him to the modern society in Japan. In order for them to survive, they need to start living like normal citizens which  means doing jobs to earn money to pay living expanses. This sums up to the title which is The Devil is a Part-timer.







This anime is just hilarious and really fun to watch. The concept it self is really original and I really like it. Sadly it has only 12 episodes and up to today only 1 season. Sometimes it gets serious and tense but the part where I love it is the part where it made me laugh my socks off. I mean the logic between the demon lord to work in a fast food restaurant it self is awesome but the plot is just great and they put a comedy element to it without ruining the plot is just fantastic.




Their soundtracks are also really good and not to mention their style of art is also great. Its tidy and also shows the perfect emotions of the characters to the viewers. If you guys are looking for an anime that will make your day then you should give this anime a try! 5/5 worth watching for and looking forward for its 2nd season.


OP (Zero by Minami Kuribayashi)



No comments:

Post a Comment