Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What have I been (watching / playing)?

Hey guys, this is a brand new series that I'm currently thinking of. In this series I will tell you guys the updates on the things I have been doing such as the games I have been currently playing or the anime that I have recently watched. Hopefully this will go smoothly as things might come up and I might not be able to post things within that day.

So to start of the series I would like to give an example of what will this post content.

What Have I been Playing?


Currently the game that I have been playing is a free-to-play rhythm game called Osu! Its a really fun game and I have been playing a lot of it ever since Kemu introduce me to it.






Although I'm not the best players out there and its really difficult for me to handle the standard Osu! gameplay at 4-5 star difficulty. But I really enjoy playing them and especially when I have found my favorite song and a really nice map (or beatmap). Its somehow really addicting for people who likes games that involves music and especially music from Anime OST and more.


So here is an example of the new series post that I will be doing once in a while. Let me know if you like this kind of post or such. That is all for today. I will see you guys in the next post!

Link: Osu!

No comments:

Post a Comment