Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Shingeki no Kyojin

I thought this series will win the competition, but I guess I was truly mistaken. Although it didn't win this competition, it sure wins a spot one of my favorite anime of all time.





Plot

The story takes place in a world where humanity are reaching the point of getting extinct due to a mysterious appearance of human-eating monsters known as Kyojin or Titans. The humans have fought against them for many years but the Titans were remained undefeated until one day, humanity was nearly wiped out from the face of the earth. To protect themselves, the humans resides within a country that is surrounded by 3 massive concentric walls [Wall Maria, Wall Rose and the innermost Wall Sina]. It all went well up until the giant titan strikes and tumbles Wall Maria to the ground, making all other titans to swarm into the barricade and ends up slaughtering human race. The protagonist Eren Jaeger who lost his parents from that incident, have decided to join the army and will soon avenge the death of his mother.





I have to admit that this anime it self contains quite the gore but the action pack is just mind blowing and the way the story's lore is just so deep and a lot of mysteries that are still unknown. The story is just so wide and anything could happen from the first season.




I have to tell you the truth, I don't quite like the art style. It doesn't mean that the art is bad, its just doesn't suit my taste but I have to agree that the art fits just right for this type of anime. The songs for OP, ED and not to mention the songs when they went into battle and stuff is just really great. Especially the first OP, it gets really well known as soon as its first release. What more can I say. Its great and you should see it for your self! 5/5 in my opinion.


OP (Guren no Yumiya - Linked Horizon)


No comments:

Post a Comment