Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

First Impression: Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

I always have enjoyed watching this series from the time one of my friend recommended me to watch it. The story was really tense and it never bores me.





The story starts of a new arc which sort of interesting. The last seasons did end up in a dead end so I couldn't see how the director will produce more episodes out of it and shockingly enough it did. But the story does not related to the previous season so it should be fine if you want to watch this current season directly but I would recommend you to watch it first so you guys could get the "gist" out of it.



The butler and master duo is back and I cannot wait to see how this season will progress. The best way to know about this anime is to just watch it for your self. But if you would like to watch a dark genre anime, I would totally recommend you to watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment