Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Log Horizon

Hello! Kaem's here (You can call me Kemu though). I'm here for reviewing an anime that's been airing at fall (Oct-December) 2013 (yeah I know it's a bit late, sorry for the delay [[teehee]]), and that's 
LOG HORIZON!



This Anime has been aired for 2 seasons (from fall-winter, approximately 6 Months), More precisely from October 5,2013 - March 22, 2014, and have 25 episodes. And guess what? THERE'LL BE SEASON 2!


For the story, This anime will take us to a OLD (Not a new game, like SAO) Online game named Elder Tale. It has a millions of player across the nation. And in this story, the game is having a new patch called The Apocalypse. And there's our main character (or hero), Shiroe (the nickname of the character in the game. Real name unknown), want to check what's new in this patch. Unfortunately, he's trapped in the game after he logged in. There're many players trapped in this game, don't know what happened to them, and of course our main character don't know what happens too.


As I said, he's TRAPPED. He can't log out from this game, neither the other players.


And for the rest of the story, JUST WATCH THEM OKAY I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL ANYMORE xD


Ahem. And here comes my review. For my opinion, this is a very different story from SAO (Even though I haven't watch them...). Because the event on SAO is happened from A NEW ONLINE GAME. But for Log Horizon, it's an OLD ONLINE GAMES that has a new patch. Well the main difference is, the character of this game isn't a new player. They're an old player (even there's some new player though), and know how to play this game before. 

And that's the end of my comparison for an anime that has a (little) same settings.

And for the characters, I liked all of the character introduced in this anime. They fit very well and have an important role to the story (almost all of them have an important role to the story). The character development is nice too. You'll know their personality deeper as the anime goes on.

For the graphics, It has a nice picture of Fantasy world. You will be taken by the atmosphere of the game. And the monster design is a bit cool (in my opinion).




And the most important part, The Story, it was......



superb.

Yes. I mean that.
It has a lot of conflict that makes me dumbfounded. I can't guess how that problem is happening, and can't think clearly about how to end it. It has (I think) a lot of politics here, because (SPOILER ALERT) the story is about building a new town. And of course there're a lot of humor, and even romance (ohhhh so sweet).


And my rating for this anime is....



8.5/10


I gave that number because it was a really good anime, with a good plot twist and story. I don't give it a better score because sometimes (for me) the story is a bit... hard. Maybe it's because I don't like politics or whatever, but still it's a good anime. I recommend this anime a lot and there'll be a season 2! So, what's the point to not watch this? Go and watch this anime! :D





See ya for my another post xDDD
-kaeeem-


No comments:

Post a Comment