Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guys, its been a while since I posted something within the blog. Now I know I have not made any reviews for like the past few months. In my defense, I just finished my semester exams and this semester. Now its summer break which means I have a lot of time to work on the blog. So my plan is to finish all the review sometime this week so then I could make reviews on other things, such as the new anime this upcoming season, the game me and my friends have been playing and things that I would like to share with you guys. I hope you will accept my apology for not being an active blogger but I will try to do my best to recover the lost time I made. So make sure you guys stay tuned on the new posts that will come in the near time.. Thanks guys and I will see you all later~

~Have a Pikachu~


No comments:

Post a Comment