Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

First Impression: Sword Art Online 2

Just finished watching episode 2 of Sword Art Online 2 and I would like to say, finally the most waited series have finally continued to its second season. I've been waiting for it for more then a year and finally its here.




Sword art online is back with a whole new arc. New game filled with mysteries and player killing in which the main character Kirito had got caught up in once more. That is probably the whole season in a nutshell if I have to say since I have read the light novel series. You viewers might ask why do I still watch the anime, even after I have read the book itself. There are just some things that I'm still curious with. One of them is the new character named Shino a.k.a Sinon.


And most definitely, I want to see the view of the environment within the new game named Gun Gale Online (GGO for short).



The environment is just outstanding within the anime. Although the advantage part for reading the book is you're able to imagine the world. You're the one who are portraying the environment instead of just pictures showing you about it. But by far, the anime is just astonishing.

I'm really like how the series progress so far. How the director made the characters appeal and the such. I'm looking forward on their work for this current season. If you haven't watch it then you should definitely do.

Sword Art Online 2 will be airing on Sundays in my country for English Sub for this Summer anime season.

No comments:

Post a Comment