Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog for Work, New Review Style, and Reason Why No Video For a While

Hey guys, you might have been wondering like what is that ACC page there? Here I will tell you what it is and a few more announcement.

Firstly I will like to tell you that the new page I made is for my work. It is a link to my new blog that is filled with my work things. ACC stands for Andrew's Coding Center and I know its not a really attractive name but I'm running out of ideas. So there it is. As the title of that blog tells, it is filled with lessons regarding my current studies in the computer science major. It is made so that it could help people who are in trouble in understanding with the same problem as I'm discussing. Also if I have made a mistake, maybe someone would like to help me out in fixing it or even try to make the process more efficient then what I did. If you are interested to know more, you can access it on the page above.

Secondly since we have new admins here, the reviews will have a twist for this current Reader's Vote. Each one of us will have to choose one out of the four anime's from the choice and then review them. Hopefully it will turned out well as I think it will.

Thirdly regarding my videos. Not so long ago, I lost my iPod where I usually record my voice. Why is it so bad you asked? The reason is iPod's recording system is very good and clear unlike the microphone I have installed within this laptop. So hopefully in near time I'll be able to buy a new gadget for me to record my voice so then I could make more videos. Second reason is my Fraps is acting strangely. A few days ago, I tried to record my self playing Osu! but when I re-watched the video, there was no sound recorded. I don't know either the program has a bug I don't know of or my sound card has something off. It's not I'm lazy or anything but as soon as this problem are solved, more videos are going to be up.

That is all guys. Make sure you stay tuned for the reviews coming up this weekend... I hope. Take care guys.. See you in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Is the fraps problem occurred after you encoded it (into a smaller size video) or is it happening on the first video (the original one)? For my problem, the original video sound is working normally, the bad is the resolution is too high and the video runs slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sounds from the game couldn't be recorded by fraps. I tested it before I upload it to blogger and the video appears to be mute...

      Delete