Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reader's Vote 3 Result!

Hey guys, I'm really impressed that just in a month we could gather results. Unlike last time it took about 3 months before I could gather this much votes. So without postponing things, I will show you the result of the votes.
  1. Log Horizon (4 votes)
  2. Hataraku Maou Sama (2 votes)
  3. Shingeki no Kyoujin (1 vote)
  4. Kuroko no Basuke (1 vote)



To tell you the truth I was kind of surprised from the results. I was thinking that Shingeki will have taken the win but apparently I was wrong.

Apparently Log Horizon have only a few more episodes before their season ended. So what I'm going to do is to wait till the season is over and then begin with the review and then continue so on and so forth. Once again I would like to say thank you for participating and don't forget to see the reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment