Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Monday, March 10, 2014

(Stefanus Sirilus Mulyadi Sutejo) Light's Introduction

Hello everyone :D. Vir los (hi)? (how are you?)

I am new admin on this blog.

I will be contributing on blog too.

So firstly my name is Stefanus Sirilus Mulyadi Sutejo, my nickname is Adi,
and you can call me Light.

My hobby are watching anime, playing games, playing basketball, tweaking (sometimes) and etc (more).

umm..

My Favorite Anime is... I think, I do like lot of anime XD

Favorite game? (PC console)
-Currently : Skyrim, Dota 2, Nba2k14
(not quite satisfying, maybe later i will review this game)

Favorite Character : many... But i'll choose one of them..







I do not own this images.
Source : http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/seitokai-yakuindomo/images/35934070/title/shino-amakusa-photo

I go to same university with the Founder of this blog...
I am 20 on this year.

Yep, that's all..
Thanks for your time for reading this post :D
Erei un grind. (Until our (next) meeting.)

Red marked Writing : Thuum Language lol *peace*






No comments:

Post a Comment