Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Frail Light's Introduction

Hello. I am a new admin here.




Hey viewers! My 'alias' name is Frail Light. Why i don't wanna to use my real name? Coz I like it this way :3 .  In this "random?" blog I will help to post some stories. What kind of stories? You will see it soon enough (/>_<)/. I'm currently goes to the same University as the other "and old" admin here. I don't know what to say again coz the other "and old" admin have covered everything I wanted to say. And if the old admin only post some stories, adventures(?) he had in his life, about computer games and Animes which he loved, I will post some pic and things about some anime and/or games (yay) \(^_^)/. if you have some suggestion or someone (character) that you want to have their biodata published you can comment here or e-mail me (frail.light@gmail.com) and I will make sure their biodata is published (if i have some spare time of course XD). That's it for my introduction. See you on my next post XD.

1 comment: