Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Recruit!

Hey guys just wanted to say that my friend now has become an official admin of Andrew's Section! If you had watched the video announcement I made last time then you probably had known this coming. So without further ado, let me introduce to you the new members that will join the team.

First up is my new friend I met in univ. He is called Frail Light. A very talented story writer and also very knowledgeable in programming. He is a fan of Vocaloid and a very talented gamer. You guys will be seeing his work within the blog really soon.



A few other person will join in but I will leave it as a surprise. One at a time *wink*. I hope you guys are excited to see the changes that will happen to the blog. That is all for now. New posts are going up soon so don't forget to check in regularly and I will see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment