Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Second Recruit

As the title implies, a new recruit will join the blog. Same like Frail Light, I met this guy during the first days I went to the university. You could say that he is one of the first friend I made in Uni. I was really surprised by his talent in playing rythem games and up until today, I couldn't probably beat him if I don't have luck on my side. You guys would have probably known him from his Youtube videos or even know him from a certain game he plays. He goes by the name Kemu(ケム).


You guys will see a lot of his work. Including video gameplays of me and him and also future great ideas that you will see soon enough. If you want to know more about him then don't miss out his post by sometime soon.


That is not the only member I'm recruiting. More members will show soon enough. Until the next post guys. Take care~

1 comment:

  1. so many recruits, 0 post.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    just kidding XD
    from : someone

    ReplyDelete