Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

D-Gray Man!

Hey all, I have just finished watching D-Gray Man episode 50. To tell you the truth, this anime is really... Generic in a way. But the way they present this anime is what made me feel astonishing. But as I watch through the anime I have figure out something really obvious. What did I see? Well I will reveal that when I review this anime. Hehe XD.

So the main Character, Allen Walker, fights the demons and releasing their trapped souls within the Millennium Earl's evil contraption. As the stories progresses, the main protagonists strengthen and gets more powerful and meeting new friends along the way. Not only that but the demons also become stronger as they leveled up, demon level one and two. Also their enemy have increased in number. Other than the demons, Millennium Earl have comrades which are the Noah's clan. The details about it will also in the review.

All in all, this anime is still worth watching. Their comedy is just funny and the action is just awesome. I'm going to keep on watching the anime and when I finish watching it, the review will be posted. Until then keep on posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment