Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

End of the Votes!

Hi all! Sorry for being tardy for a couple of weeks. I was stuck with school exams apparently. But now I'm taking this opportunity to tell you all that the votes are now CLOSED! Thank you all for voting for the past... 3 months I guess, but ya I really appreciate it.

Without further ado, here are the results:

  1. Nagi Shanzenin (Hayate no Gotoku!) with 3 votes.
  2. Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!) with 2 votes.
  3. Shana (Shakugan no Shana) with 2 votes.
  4. Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière (Zero no Tsukaima) with 1 vote.

Once again I would like to say Thank you all for voting and the review will come out shortly. That is all for today! If you like the new voting system, please leave comment below and tell me how do you react to this. Or you can send an email to jovian_andrew@yahoo.com to give me feedbacks about my blog. You could also follow my Twitter and subscribe to my Blog to be the first to get the latest updates. That is all. Thanks for your kind attention and look forward to my next update!


No comments:

Post a Comment