Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

First Impression on D-Gray Man

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating for a while. My laptop's charger broke and now I really have difficulties in updating my blog. Anyhow I apologize for not updating it as frequent as before but no worries, I will still update my blog ASAP.

Now then, this anime was recommended by my friend Gabriel Nathanael. D-Gray Man is the title of this anime. Its quite an old anime but when I first watch it, it was and still a good anime. The story is about a boy named Allen Walker who was wields the power of a mysterious object named as the innocence to fight against demons created by an evil mastermind named Millenium Earl. Millenium Earl have the power to brings back the dead to life by making a human shout their beloved once's name. Their loved once will come back to life but in the form of the demon. The demon then kills the person who scream their name out and take their body, making it their own. The wielders or the hosts of the innocence have a duty to destroy all of the demons and set their trap souls free from the torment of Millenium Earl. They are known as the Exorcist!

Its hard to explain but as you watch the story, you'll know what I mean. Currently I have watched half way through and boy, its really cool. The fighting scene is just great and how the character develops through the story is also good. A review of this anime will come out soon right after I finish watching it. But for episode one, its quite an interesting progress. Try watching it and wait for the review of this anime to be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment