Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Trip Around Borobudur

Hey all, as I said before I am spending this Christmas holiday here in Jogjakarta Indonesia. One of the places I went is the famous Candi Borobudur. It is an ancient temple made for Buddhist to pray to their God. It was made baaaaacckkk in the old days, around 19 something I guess. It was really crowded but in overall it was totally worth it. Me and my family went to the top of the temple and see this wonderful view around the temple. FYI Candi Borobudur is located in Magelang which is near Jogjakarta. It was really an exhausting experience since we have to walk uphill and climb many stairs to reach the top. But ya it is still a very wonderful place to visit when you are going to Indonesia. Take a look at some pictures that my brother took.



Photo Taken By: Jonathan Andika
This is one of the Candi that I have visit in this trip. It was really an experience that I will never ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment