Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hey all of you viewers out there, can't believe its already Christmas. Yeaayy! Every single year in christmas, I always go to my uncle's house where all of my family will meet together. We eat lunch together, we laugh together but my most favorite part is where me, my bro, sis and cousins open presents together under the Christmas tree. This year, me and my family spent Christmas together in Jogjakarta. Even dough we didn't celebrate under the Christmas tree this year, but we spend the whole day together. It was really fun.

What did you do on Christmas? Leave a comment below and tell me how did you spent your Christmas. And the very last I want to say, Merry Christmas to everyone out there and may you all have a wonderful one. Peace~


No comments:

Post a Comment