Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Its finally new year again! Time really do fly. I can't believe its already time to start a new beginning. Well what sort of a bummer is school is going to get really tough this year since after 6 month I will finally Graduate! Yeaaahh!. But most importantly in 2013, I will try to be a better person than before. 2012 is really a year full of pain I have to say.

My goal this year is hopefully by the end of 2013, I will have 100 viewers, I will be able to go to the university I dream of and most importantly achieve the best memory of my life in high school for this last six months left I have.Well, I have not much to talk about. The major point is since its new year then we need to start fresh, start new and try our best to achieve whats ahead of us. Lastly I wish you all a happy new year, God bless you all and hope you all will achieve a better live this year!

Picture taken from animania-gif.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment