Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Reader's Votes 2: Mahou Shoujo

Its time for that again! Where you as the reader gets to vote on which anime I should review on first. After the last Readers Vote post, I realized that its much more fun when the reader also got involved. So I thought why not make another one?

Very well then continue on, last time the theme of the votes was Best of Rie Kugimiya and it went pretty well. Lets get more people to vote this time shall we! I hope you're excited as me about today's theme which is.... Mahou Shoujo!

When I was a kid and probably up until now, I like to watch magical girl anime. Well it depends on how the story goes and how my friends react to them. From old classic Cardcaptor Sakura until Puella Madoka Magica. So without further ado, here are the list of magical girl series!

  1. Cardcaptor Sakura.
  2. Shugo Chara
  3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
  4. Vividred Operation.

There are your options guys. Start clicking your mouse! The votes are open within this week and will be closed after 3 months. Once a month I will give you the update in how far have the votes gone. If I think the votes is not enough by the end of the 3 months period, then I will extend the voting period until we have enough votes. Happy Voting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment