Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Guilty Crown!


Guilty crown.jpg
This anime was introduced to me in a different way than I usually know. My friend told me to hear a really good J-Pop. I was confused at first and gave the song a try. The one I heard was actually the first ending of the anime Guilty Crown titled "Departures (Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta)" by EGOIST. The song is really slow and heart touching. So as soon as I got home, I take my laptop and begun searching for the song and end up finding this anime.







The story takes place in Tokyo in 2039. After the outbreak of the unidentified virus "Lost Christmas" in 2029, Japan has been under the control of a multinational organization called GHQ. Ouma Shu is a 17-year-old boy who has a psychic power in his right hand. He can use the power "Ability of King" to extract tools or weapons from his friend's heart. He has been avoiding making trouble for others but his life changes when he meets a girl named Yuzuriha Inori, a member of a famous band group called EGOIST and also a member of a resistance guerrilla group called "Undertaker", whose members fight against the government.






The anime currently have 2 season and 1 OVA episode that was said to be some sort of a link to a new season that will come out very soon. In my opinion; I really love how the story progresses and especially the twist. I'm still very depressed of Haru's death (Spoilers!). Overall the animation was awesome, story was spectacular. But I went through a couple of website trying to find about Guilty Crown a little bit deeper and found someone who compared Code Geass. I have to say, he has compared it quite detailed. Take a look through this link here.

Great anime and I totally recommend you to watch them. Although I have to say - not a spoiler but the second to the last battle...


Can anyone guess what scene this similar too? Let me give you guys a hint, it's similar to one of a Disney movie. I didn't say they copy from the other one. I'm just saying they look similar. Then let me leave you fellow readers to keep that question in mind and tell me the answer down in the comment below. I would grade this anime a 3.5 / 5. Loved it, their soundtracks are totally original and also their concept but a few scenes made me feel like "hmm... where have I seen this before?" kind of feeling. But anyhow I totally recommend you all to watch this great anime! Here is their first op of the anime titled My Dearest by Supercell. One of the BEST OP I have ever seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment