Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Favorite Anime Openings in 2012!

So I wasn't able to update my blog this couple of weeks due to my exam. To keep you all viewers from not gettting bored, I made a list for you. It's not just any list... It is my list of... Like the title implies... My most favorite anime openings in 2012. FYI these are the anime that I watched in 2012, not anime made in 2012. Sorry its a bit late but here are the lists of my favorite anime openings in 2012! It is not listed in any order as in favorites or by rating. It is just a random listing of the openings that I watched. Here are the openings!

  1. Straight Jet (Infinite Stratos)
  2. Monochrome no Kiss (Kuro no Shitsuji OP 1)
  3. Magenta Another Sky (Arcana Famiglia)
  4. No Pain, No Game (BTOOOM!)
  5. 1st Priority (Stratos 4)
  6. Michi (Sket Dance OP 2)
  7. Innocence (Sword Art Online OP 2)
  8. Burst The Gravity (Accel World OP 2)
  9. Connect (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
  10. Kami no Puzzle (Phi Brain OP 2)
  11. Can Do! (Kuroko no Basuke OP 1)
For Madoka I couldn't find the good version of the tv cut opening. So you can look it up on your own in youtube!

Does any one of these openings made it to your favorites? If not then tell me in the comment section below what is your favorite anime openings that you watched in 2012. Comments are open to everyone so feel free to send me your favorite openings.


That is all! Until next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment