Anime review, game review and some interesting stories about my life. More updates are coming soon! Subscribe and Follow me on Twitter for latest news!

Friday, February 1, 2013

February 2013

As my exams are getting closer, more and more work is needed to be done. Binus is the school I go to and it is one of the schools that gives tough projects and home works. It is tough but it really is an enjoyable 5 years that I have spent here in Binus. But sadly things have to come to an end someday.

Graduation is getting near and so does my nasional exams, final school exams and lastly the Cambridge A/As Level exams, also known as the CIE exams. All of the tests that I have mentioned will be held from March and will be finished on June. Of course there are gap between each exams or else I would probably die of frustration already. Haha. As long as I prepared for the exam then I have nothing to worry about.

I apologize if I won't have updates during weekends but I will do my best to write reviews on movies next time. Wish me luck :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment